Dishwasher repair service
There are a diverse range of dishwasher options available on today’s market to suit the different needs of homeowners, some of which include:
- Dish Drawer
The average life span of a dishwasher is nine years. Now, stop for a second and consider whether or not you expect yours to last that long. Maybe you’ve experienced a continuously good performance from yours and this is just a small blip that’s easily resolved.
Either way, if you want to ensure the best performance for as long as possible, here are a few helpful tips:
- Never overload it
- If it’s practical, try to load the same sort of items (such as cups, or plates) into a single load
- You don’t have to pre-rinse your cutlery and crockery beforehand, but clearing plates of any leftover food is always a good idea
- Take notice of your plate racks – if they are worn or starting to rust, make it a priority to replace them as soon as you can
- Regularly check the electrical cords running to your appliance to make sure they aren’t damaged
- On a monthly basis, clear and clean the filter – this is essential to a good performance and will prevent blockages occurring during the wash cycle.
No matter how well you maintain yours, chances are you’ll experience faults and breakages at one time or another – particularly during the summer months.
Common problems our customers report:
- Water isn’t draining after the wash cycle has finished
- The appliance leaks during use
- There’s a constant odor emitting across the entire kitchen
- It’s making a humming/buzzing noise when powered on
- Cutlery and crockery is still dirty after being washed
- The plate racks have rusted/broken.
Whatever issues you’re experiencing with your dishwasher, contact us today and let us take care of them for you.