Stove and Oven repair service
When it comes to our cooking appliances, the available options really are aplenty on today’s consumer market. As well as having the choice of gas and/or electric, we can also choose from a host of different styles and models depending on our needs, such as:
- Combined stove/oven
- Standalone units
- High-low oven range
When it comes to the life cycle of our kitchen ranges, they tend to last a bit longer than some of their kitchen counterparts, averaging between thirteen and fifteen years. And to make sure you get the best bang for your buck, there are a few things you can do to keep them running in tip-top order:
- If possible, try to clean your oven and stove after every use to prevent build-up of grime and grease
- If your appliance has a self-clean’ feature, use it sparingly. While they are great on paper, they do come with some potential problems so always follow your user manual should you opt to use this feature
- Make a regular habit of checking any electrical cords running to your range for wear and tear
- Regularly check gas burners and if possible, unclog them of grease and grime
- Regularly check the electrical cords running to your cooking appliances to make sure they aren’t damaged.
Regular cleaning is by far the best thing you can do to extend the life of your product. But even then, it’s highly likely you’ll experience some sort of malfunction over the years, especially during the summer and winter months when your cooking equipment has to work harder against the more extreme seasonal temperatures.
Common problems our customers report:
- Gas burners won’t ignite
- Glass cooktops are damaged/smashed
- The fan assist function won’t work
- Stove burner caps have moved out of place
- The oven lights won’t come on when powered on
- The door seal is damaged/broken
- The range won’t heat up
- Incorrect pans/pots were used in error
- The touch pads or knobs are broken.
Our service repairmen have years of experience in repairing a wide variety of gas and electric ranges, which include convection ovens and air fryers. Don’t take the risk of trying to resolve your appliance issues yourself. Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you.